FOR TROOP LEADERS
As a Troop Leader, you can renew your girls through the online
Member Community and throughout the year.
1. Click on MY GS in the upper right hand corner of the navigation
bar of this web page.
2. Select “Member Profile” from the drop down menu.
3. Log in, using your Member Profile password. (Issues logging
in? Your username will be the email address you used to create the
account. If you can’t remember your password, click “Forgot Your
Password?” and an email will be sent to your inbox. This comes from
“Member Community” and sometimes goes to your spam/junk folder! If you
don’t know your username and password, give us a call! Customer Care
can help you reset your account. Customer Care: 973-248-8200 or email email@example.com.)
4. Click on the Troops tab. There is a list of all girls and adults
who are currently registered in the troop. Members must have a current
2017 membership to register for the 2018 Membership Year.
5. On the right hand side of the screen, there is box that says:
Take a moment and review your current list of Troop Members. These are
the members that can be renewed. Click on the drop-down next to
Current Year and select “NEXT YEAR.”
7. If you are unsure as to whether a girl is returning or not,
please select "I'll decide later." instead of
"Don't Renew." This way, if she chooses, she can still renew
at a later date.
6. The “Renewal Choice” heading shows those girls and adults who
still need to renew for 2018. Simply select “Renew” for each of those
girls and adults who will be renewing for the coming year. Then click CONTINUE.
7. Need to add a girl or adult to your troop? At the bottom of the
screen look for “ADD A NEW MEMBER TO TROOP.” From the Drop-down,
select girl or adult and click GO!
9. The screens will guide you through the remainder of the process
to complete your renewal for your troop.
10. If you are trying to renew a girl who has been previously
registered and you are getting an error message, please do not try to
add her. Call us for assistance at 973-248-8200 to avoid creating a