Registration for Summer Camp is Now Closed.
Girl Scout summer camp is an unforgettable experience, full of amazing opportunities for new adventures. At Girl Scouts, we want to make sure every girl has the opportunity to enjoy the traditional camp outings we know and love, while also taking advantage of the AMAZING variety of contemporary outdoor pursuits that camp allows them. In short, we want girls to have the best camp experience they can imagine. So let's explore!
Our amazing summer camps offer:
- Courtesy Bus Transportation
- Daily American Red Cross Swim Lessons
- Themed Sessions for One or Two Weeks
- Low Ropes Challenge Course
- Zipline (Grades 4 and above)
- Archery (Grades 4 and above)
- Overnight Adventures
- Environmental Education
- Arts & Crafts
- Equestrian Programs (Jockey Hollow only)
- Boating (Lake Rickabear only)
- Special Teen Programs, including Counselor in Training