Women of Achievement
is our largest fundraiser with the proceeds providing the opportunity for all girls to experience Girl Scouts premier leadership program. We offer financial assistance to girls throughout northern New Jersey with a focus on our urban and second city areas. Without our support many girls wouldn’t be able to participate in the Girl Scout experience.
How can you participate in Women of Achievement?
- Attend: Share in an evening of good company, networking and inspirational speakers with your GSNNJ community. Cost per ticket is $160.
- Sponsor or Underwrite: Strengthen business or company brand awareness among more than 300 businesses owners, community leaders and high-profile guests in attendance and more than 50,000 of GSNNJ’s member audience through external communication platforms. For more information, contact Maureen Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-248-8200.
- Advertise: Promote your business among more than 300 businesses owners, community leaders and high-profile guests in the Women of Achievement keepsake journal. Advertise in the Tribute Journal.
- Give: Donate a product, service, vacation home, a get-away, behind the scenes tour of your place of work (Wall Street, TV Shows), round of golf, sporting and entertainment tickets, jewelry or a high-end gift. See the Silent Auction Guidelines or submit the Donation Form.
- Give Your Time: There are many ways you can volunteer!
- Solicit support-- Brag about the amazing experiences and opportunities GSNNJ provides for girls in your area to your favorite businesses. Encourage them to partner with us as we begin our next century of community and commitment. For more information, please contact Jen Tanis at email@example.com.
- Join a committee-- "Many hands make light work!" Do you like to be creative? Do you like to seek out exciting silent auction items? Then join us! For all questions, sponsor materials, and information, please contact Jen Tanis at firstname.lastname@example.org.