Never been a Girl Scout? It's not too late!
Girl Scouts of Northern New Jersey provides committed adults with volunteer roles that match their skills, willingness, and available time (no matter how small) to bring the Girl Scout Leadership Experience to girls in our area.
In most cases, no experience is necessary, although some training may be required before beginning the volunteer role. Girl Scouts of Northern New Jersey provides all necessary training and facilitation courses-- most free of charge-- to prepare adult volunteers to work with girls of all ages.
Benefits of Volunteering
· Spend quality time with your daughter and her friends
· Invest your time in bettering your community
· Make a difference in a girl's life by sharing your knowledge, experience, and skills
· Build your own self-confidence and self-esteem
· Develop leadership, communication, and organizational skills
· Serve as a positive role model for girls of all ages
· Learn new skills and try new activities
· Have fun, make friends, and feel like a kid again!