Register for an extended-year membership during our Fun with Brownie Friends
and your girl will be able to:
- Stop by our Drive-thru Pickup Event on Saturday, May 22 from 12:00-2:00 p.m. to receive a FREE Activity Kit
- Participate in the our virtual five-week activity
series, Fun with Brownie Friends, and learn about Girl Scout
- Enjoy our Brownie by Mail Activity Book and Kit
- Receive a free Girl Scout Make New Friends Patch
- Attend our Fun Outdoors Family Day at Lake Rickabear Camp
Fun with Brownie Friends Sessions
Girls entering Grades 2-3 in fall 2021, who have registered to be a Girl Scout Brownie, can attend the virtual five-week series, Fun with Brownie Friends, on Thursdays from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. via Zoom.
- May 27, Ice Cream Kickoff! Learn about Girl Scout traditions.
- June 3, Plant a Fairy Wildflower Garden.
- June 10, Make a Lava Lamp. Explore different types of density and expand your math skills with this fun and informative activity.
- June 17, Nature Walk and Wildlife Viewing. Take a walk outside and look for critters. Learn to identify animal footprints and clouds in the sky.
- June 24, Fun Outdoors at Lake Rickabear Camp from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Enjoy pizza, S’mores, games, a scavenger hunt, slime making, and more! Attend our Fun with Brownie Friends Certificate Ceremony.
Girls will also receive Brownie by Mail Booklets in July and August.
Once the five-week guided Fun with Brownie Friends series is completed, your Girl Scout can join a troop or work as an individually registered Girl Scout (known as a Juliette) and start earning her badges and patches.
We need Volunteers, too! Consider joining with your girl as a member and become a Girl Scout Volunteer. You'll help prepare her and others for a lifetime of leadership and be the mentor they need as you introduce them to new experiences that show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined. Check out the many different ways to volunteer with us.