Summer Day Camp
At GSNNJ summer day camps, we're boating, cooking, fishing, building survival huts, riding horses, zip lining, hitting bullseyes in archery, woodworking, creating things, making new friends, and so much more!
Check out our Camp Brochure for details, and join us for a fun-filled summer at Jockey Hollow and Lake Rickabear Summer Day Camps.
At camp, girls build new skills, get a sense of community, and develop a deep appreciation for nature. Whether for a week or longer, Girl Scout camp gives girls an opportunity to grow, explore, and have fun—always under the guidance of caring, trained adults.
Find out more at a Camp Information Night or Open House. Registration for these events is suggested, but not required.
Camp Information Nights
- Feb. 5, 2019 Riverdale Service Center, 7-8 p.m.
- March 26, 2019 Paramus Service Center, 7-8 p.m.
Open House dates
- Jockey Hollow Day Camp, April 7, April 28, May 19, 2019, 2-4 p.m.
- Lake Rickabear Day Camp, April 7, May 5, June 2, 2019, 2-4 p.m.
Ready to sign up?
Don't miss out on our early registration incentives:
- Be an Early Bird: The first 500 Early Bird campers to register, pay in full, and submit a health form including immunizations, no later than April 30, 2019, will earn a $10 voucher to the Trading Post (camp store).
- Bring a Friend: Know a friend who would love Girl Scout camp and has never come before? Bring her to camp and earn free camp swag! Bring a friend incentives are unlimited, so refer your friends, today! Just put their name and contact information on our Friends List.
- Become a Super 7: Register for all seven weeks of summer camp and have the summer of a lifetime. Receive an exclusive Super 7 patch, a special surprise gift valued at $20, and a camp-wide recognition of your "super" status.
- Be a Goal Getter: Earn a FREE week of camp by participating in the Fall Product Sale and Cookie Program.
See page 10 of our Camp Brochure for more details about incentives.
Some camp sessions are very popular and fill up fast. If your daughter was unable to sign up for a particular camp session that was already filled, we offer a Wait List option. Simply put her name on the wait list for that session, and we'll contact you if a space opens up prior to the camp date.