The G.I.R.L. Fund
The G.I.R.L. Fund: Do you value the Girl Scout experience for your daughter and girls in our community? Join your fellow parents, volunteers, friends, and community members in investing in Girl Scouting.
- $40 underwrites a girl's registration fees for one year.
- $100 provides mentoring for girls earning their Gold, Silver, & Bronze Awards.
- $250 offsets costs of outdoor adventures like archery, low-ropes challenge course, and zip lines.
- $500 subsidizes fun STEM education program events.
- $1,000 helps send four girls to summer camp.
- $5,000 pays for materials and fees for a six-week Girl Scout L.E.A.D. program in communities where mentors are needed most.