During the Cookie Program, you not only earned funds for your Girl Scout activities—you earned recognition items and patches, too. Check out your different reward choices!
Here's how to apply your Goal Getter credits when registering for Summer Day Camp:
- Log in and register here: SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
- If you are new to our Program/Camp Registration portal and do not have a User ID and Password, or have forgotten yours, contact our Customer Care staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 248-8200.
- Once you are signed in, choose "Activities" on the green banner, and then choose "Camp" on the left to search for the day camp and session you want to attend.
- You will be asked to pay for the deposit, and any add-ons such as AM/PM care, in order to complete the registration. ONLY pay for the deposit and add-ons for the session for which you are applying your Goal Getter reward credit.
- Your Goal Getter credit of $270 will be applied towards the remaining balance shortly after you register. If you have a Goal Getter credit to use from last year (2020), it must be used separately for two sessions except for – CIT (Counselor in Training) I, CIT II and CIT Fast Track – your credit may be combined for these sessions only. Two Goal Getter Credits may not be combined for one session.
- NOTE: all Goal Getter credits will expire after the 2021 Summer Camp Season and cannot be deferred to a future camp season. GSNNJ will offer both in-person Day Camp and Camp Connection Virtual Camp sessions in 2021, and your credit may be used for either of these options.