Every purchase from our annual Girl Scout Cookie Program helps you earn some of the funding needed to participate in unique and amazing experiences, while learning five essential life skills: Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills, and Business Ethics.
Cookie Program Updates as of 3/21/22
GSNNJ Cookie Cupboards: GSNNJ’s Cookie Cupboards are a cookie supply resource available at our Council Service Centers (in Paramus, Randolph, and Riverdale) for troops who need additional cookies for booth sales and/or additional customer orders. Our Cookie Cupboards will open on Tuesday, March 22, 2022.
Cookie Cupboard hours (all locations):
- Tuesdays 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 1:00 -7:00 p.m.
- Thursdays 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Fridays 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 1:00-5:00 p.m.
To order extra cookies from a Cookie Cupboard, go to the “Transactions” tab in eBudde, add a transaction, select your cupboard, date/time for pickup, and cookie choices, and place your order. Be sure to SAVE when finished.
- Troops are permitted to order in full cases or single packages.
- All varieties will be available at GSNNJ Cookie Cupboards. However, please note that inventory is extremely limited on Girl Scout S’mores. Once the inventory is depleted, they will be unavailable for cupboard orders.
Girl Scout Adventurefuls™ Cookie Update: To alleviate the supply shortages of Adventurefuls, Little Brownie Bakers has secured additional inventory of Adventurefuls from another Girl Scout-licensed baker, ABC Bakers. You may notice in your order that you have Adventurefuls inventory from Little Brownie Bakers and/or ABC Bakers.
The Adventurefuls cookie from both bakers has a brownie-inspired flavor with caramel flavored crème and a hint of sea salt and is Halal and Kosher certified. Consumers should check the package for the most up-to-date ingredients, nutrition, and allergen information for the Adventurefuls cookie they receive.
Council-Secured Booth Sales: All council-secured booth sale locations are posted in eBudde on the “Booth Sites” tab. These booth sale locations will open for troop sign-ups on Friday, March 18, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
- To select a council-secured booth sale location, choose the location, date, and time from the “Booths” tab in eBudde and click the box to enter your troop number. Be sure to click UPDATE to secure your booth sale location.
- Door Dash booth locations are open to Cadette, Senior and Ambassador Troops only.
Digital Cookie Troop Links: Troop Links are now available in Digital Cookie. More information can be found on the eBudde Help Center>From the Council>Digital Cookie Troop Link.
ACH Cookie Balance Withdrawals:
- The first payment for the Initial Order will be withdrawn on April 13, 2022.
- Check your Troop Sales Report in eBudde for the scheduled withdrawal amount listed on the “Overall—Initial order payment ACH” line. If there is a negative amount, please disregard as your troop does not owe anything at this time.
- Final payments will be withdrawn on April 26, 2022.
- Credits to troops (if applicable) will be processed on April 28, 2022.
- If your troop has made changes to your Troop’s Bank Account or this is your first Girl Scout Cookie Program, please complete this online form so your Troop’s Bank Account information can be added to eBudde. https://form.jotform.com/212444411785151
Thank you for your continued patience and support during the 2022
Girl Scout Cookie Program.
Janet, Judy & Vicki
Your GSNNJ Product Program Team