Annual Fund: Do you value the Girl Scout experience for your daughter and girls in our community? Join your fellow parents, volunteers, friends, and community members in investing in Girl Scouting.
- $40 underwrites a girl's registration fees for one year.
- $100 provides mentoring for girls earning their Gold, Silver, & Bronze Awards.
- $250 offsets costs of outdoor adventures like archery, low-ropes challenge course, and zip lines.
- $500 subsidizes fun STEM education program events.
- $1,000 helps send four girls to summer camp.
- $5,000 helps to bring the Girl Scout Leadership Experience to under-resourced communities through our 12-week outreach program, Girl Scouts Lead.